Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online.
These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right!
Kamu dapat membuat sendiri Dalgona Coffee dengan menggunakan 6 bahan dan 5 langkah. Berikut cara untuk kamu memasak Dalgona Coffee.
Bahan-bahan untuk membuat Dalgona Coffee
- Kamu butuh Susu UHT Fullcream.
- Siapkan 1 sachet kopi.
- Kamu butuh Es batu.
- Kamu butuh Sp.
- Kamu butuh Topping Oreo.
- Kamu butuh Air hangat.
Dalgona coffee craze: Follow this recipe to make the pillowy drink this week. This is a video on how to make Dalgona coffee recipe which recently became very famous on Tik Tok. To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons.
Instruksi pembuatan Dalgona Coffee
- Mixer 1 sachet kopi, bisa gunakan kopi apa saja. Kemudian tambahkan sedikit air hangat, serta Sp atau pengembang secukupnya. Mixer sampai menjadi lembut..
- Masukkan es batu ke dalam gelas..
- Masukkan susu UHT fullcream..
- Masukkan kopi yang sudah di mixer tadi..
- Bisa juga tambahkan topping, ini sesuai selera ya. Disini saya tambahkan topping oreo. Mudah di coba. Dalgona coffee siap di sajikan..
In fact, we're so proud of it, we've created a recipe page for dalgona coffee. It's slightly bitter, but has a sweet aftertaste. Its main appeal is the velvety and soft texture – you could. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is absolutely delicious.